15 Ekim 2015 Perşembe

Miranda Kerr Diet Secrets

Models that received in a short time to lose weight during pregnancy, Miranda Kerr, his diet and told to get rid of excess weight and eating habits acquired ...

Miranda Kerr shared the diet secrets of Victoria's Secret top model.

"I'm still very attention to my diet because I was breastfeeding. I take care to consume organic foods and I eat my dear, though not necessarily in a small amount when you pull something. "Said Kerr," My new discovery is turmeric. I'm putting into almost every dish and I love the curry dishes, "he says.

Avocado Salad
"I add avocado salad with fried halloumi absolute salted almonds, I add olive oil and fresh lemon."

Fish and vegetables
"One of my favorite fish of the main course. Fresh mashed potatoes, broccoli and baked fish dishes both delicious and healthy. "

Dandelion tea

Dandelion tea drinking caffeinated coffee alternative Miranda, "The tea purifies the liver and this year's favorite drink," he says.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder